HI-F 40 panel / REHABILITATION & WALL CLADDING
Cold storage panel with metal faces and rigid, insulating core, with tongue and groove joint, designed for rehabilitation works and wall cladding.
PIR (polyisocyanurate) or the new PIRM CLASS1 can be used, with improved performance and excellent fire resistance.
Finish options available
Available in ribbed surfaces (with a reduced, symmetrical rib height on both surfaces), flat surface or plank.
Applications in rehabilitation and wall cladding works in residential buildings, food and agricultural industry, laboratories, etc.
Depending on the set up, it can support spans of up to 4 m.
The panel is available with a wide range of coatings, to guarantee its maximum durability even in the most aggressive environments.
Applicable quality and standards
- Steel sheet: UNE-EN 10346 for galvanised coatings and UNE-EN 10169 for organic coatings. Panel:Manufactured according to UNE-EN 14509.
- Certified "FM Approved" by FM GLOBAL (HI-PRIM CLASS1 panel), accrediting the panel's fire safety, for indoor applications, without height limit and without the need for sprinklers (App. Standard 4880).
Product certified with the “N” quality assurance stamp of AENOR.
- Document Technique d'Application CSTB - 2/16-1770.
- Insulating core: Rigid polyisocyanurate foam (PIR or PIRM CLASS1)
- Outer steel sheet: S220GD
- Useful width: 1,150 mm.
- Maximum production length: 18 m. (Between 13.5 and 18 m, special transport is necessary).
- Nominal density: 40 kg/m3
- Declared thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Nominal panel thicknesses: 40 mm.
- Thermal transmittance (PIR/PIRM): 0.52 W/m2K
- Standard coatings: Lacquered polyester, 25 microns.
- Special coatings: PET, Granite HDX, PVDF.
Types of joint
- HI-PRIM F40 CLASS 1: Euroclass B,s1,d0 + "FM Approved", no height limit and no need for sprinklers (App. Standard 4880)
- HI-PIR F40: Euroclass B,s1,d0
The HI-F panel is available with two types of joints, both with high rigidity, tongue and groove with and closed cell polyethylene flexible gasket which guarantees the best tightness with simple and fast assembly.
Both DJ joint and DS joint are designed to ensure gthe best sealability with a simple and quick assembly, with the only difference that the DS joint is designed to house an additional sealing cord from the outside, which can be executed once the Assembly of the panels.
Both types of joints allow to house a seal with butyl inside, to be applied in the assembly phase.Technical documents downloads
Links to other documents