HI-QuadCore F Panel / Cold Storage
Product and applications
Cold storage panel with metal faces and rigid QuadCore® insulating core, which provides one of the best thermal insulation on the market, high resistance to fire and great durability.
Certified panel for use both indoors and outdoors, designed for applications that require a high degree of insulation: food industry, cold rooms, laboratories, clean rooms, etc.
Ideal as an element for fire compartmentation in freezing and refrigeration facilities, logistics and the agri-food sector, reaching a resistance of up to 60 minutes (EI-60 for the 230 mm thick panel) even for high-rise chambers.
- Great thermal insulation, ing in a thermal transmittance of just 0.08 W/m2K (230mm thick panel).
- High resistance to fire, safe in case of fire and ideal as a compartmentation element against fire in rooms with negative temperatures or high temperature gradients.
- High performance of mechanical resistance and suitable for outdoor use.
- Four finish options and a wide range of coating to offer great durability.
- Does not absorb water and maintains its performance throughout its lifetime and is not affected by biological agents.
- High tightness of its joint, accredited by tests.
Applicable quality and standards
See Technical Data SheetTechnical specifications:
- Insulating core: Rigid QuadCore foam, injected continuously, through a process that does not release HCFC-type gases
- Useful width: 1150 mm | 1120 mm
- Maximum manufacturing length: Standard 2,0 to 13,5 m / Special 13,5 to 18 m (between 13.5 and 18 m, special transport is necessary)
- Nominal density: QuadCore: 40 (±5) kg/m3
- Nominal insulating core thicknesses: 60 | 80 | 100 | 125 | 150 | 175 | 200 | 230 mm
See Technical Data Sheet